How to biohack your cells to fight cancer - Greg Foot
- 479,860 Views
- TEDEd Animation
The video is structured into two main components: an introduction to the immune system and CAR T-cells, followed by a detailed examination of the genetic engineering and use of CAR T-cells. The video makes an ideal teaching aid for science teachers, especially GCSE level.
Before showing the film, we recommend handing out the worksheet and quiz and having a discussion centred around keywords. It may also be helpful to watch the video a second time after the quiz to re-affirm key learning objectives.
• Teachers Guide to using the video, including how it links with the GCSE curriculum
• Guide to key words and key points with video timecodes
• GCSE worksheet including 5-10 minute pop-quiz
• GCSE worksheet answers
• A level Genetic Engineering worksheet
• A level Cells and the Immune System worksheet
Special thanks to Svenja Wheatley & Rosamund Yu.
Create and share a new lesson based on this one.