TEDxConcordiaUPortland - Joe Smith - How To Use One Paper Towel
Lesson created by M Jesús García San Martín using
Video from TEDx Talks YouTube Channel
Does using one paper towel matter?
Judging this activity by its title, what topic do you think we are tackling?
1. How much paper could be saved if one person only used one paper towel per day? (Write the amount in figures, please!)
2. How many towel dispensers is Joe Smith mentioning? Can you name them?
3. Can you name the added snag to the dispenser that contains recycled paper towels?
4. Which are the magical words to learn how to use a paper towel properly?
5. Which is his favourite reason for advising on 12 times?
6. Why is the fold important?
7. What sort of trick does Joe Smith reveal about the perfect paper towel technique even using half a towel?
8. What secret is he promising for next year?
How environmentally friendly do you consider yourself?
Can you provide examples of your own environmentally friendly attitudes?
Do you regard your country as an evironmentally friendly one?